« All Events
Are you having difficulties breastfeeding?
October 23, 2020 @ 8:00 am - October 25, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
- Identify and effectively manage patients with anaphylaxis.
- Effectively manage patients presenting with severe asthma prior to transfer to the emergency department
- Appropriately risk-stratify acute chest pain patients to reduce misdiagnosis and delays in evaluation and treatment.
- Identify and effectively manage patients in status epilepticus.
- Conduct rapid, bedside evaluations to evaluate and differentiate patients with low, moderate, and high-risk syncope presentations
- Effectively communicate with EMS and Emergency Physicians while managing emergencies.
COST – There is no cost for GPs within the Sydney North Primary Health Network region